RELIGIOUS EDUCATION – SACRAMENTAL PREPARATION
First Communion / First Reconciliation Preparation
– Child must be between the ages of 8-12 by the time of the 1st Communion Mass (early May), and have received the Sacrament of Baptism.
– Schedule will be provided for parents
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
– Youth must be at least 14 years old by the time of the Confirmation Mass date (mid-May), and have already received the Sacraments of Baptism and First Eucharist.
– Students should be actively seeking the Sacrament of Confirmation and are participating members in the parish and their personal faith life.
– Days of prayer, other gatherings, and 4 parent sessions will be held. A full schedule will be distributed in class.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com